Samjhana will be doing a live demonstration of how to look good in photos. It will be a lot of fun and especially great for anyone who is camera shy. (Ahem! Who me?!)
She’ll be talking about:
- The top mistakes people make when posing for a photo
- How to work with available (natural) light to make better portraits on your smart phone
- How to overcome camera shyness and show up authentically in your photos
- How to show up with magnetic presence in your photos to attract the right type of clients
- Micro-expressions – what does your current profile photo say about you?
- And of course any other questions you may have for her
It really is a fantastic opportunity to learn from one of Devon’s finest portrait photographers so if you can come along book now. You don’t want to miss it!